Skip to main content

Life is Not Fair on Anybody!!!


Karna asks Krishna - "My mother left me the moment I was born.

Is it my fault I was born an illegitimate child?

I did not get an education from Dhronacharya because I was considered a non-Kshatriya.

Parshuram taught me but then gave me the curse to forget everything since I was a kshatriya.

A cow was accidentally hit by my arrow & its owner cursed me for no fault of mine.

I was disgraced in Draupadi's swayamvar.

Even Kunti finally told me the truth only to save her other sons.

Whatever I received was through Duryodhana's charity. So how am I wrong in taking his side?"


Krishna replies,

"Karna, I was born in a jail.

Death was waiting for me even before my birth.

The night I was born I was separated from my birth parents.

From childhood, you grew up hearing the noise of swords, chariots, horses, bow, and arrows.

I got only cow herd's shed, dung and multiple attempts on my life even before I could walk!

No army, no education.

I could hear people saying I am the reason for all their problems.

When all of you were being appreciated for your valor by your teachers, I had not even received any education.

I joined the gurukula of Rishi Sandipani only at the age of 16!
You are married to a girl of your choice.

I didn't get the girl I loved & rather ended up marrying those who wanted me or the ones I rescued from demons.
I had to move my whole community from the banks of Yamuna to far off Seashore, to save them from Jarasandh. I was called a coward for running away.

If Duryodhana wins the war you will get a lot of credit.

What do I get if Dharmaraja wins the war? Only the blame for the war and all related problems.

Remember one thing, Karna....

Everybody has challenges in life.

*LIFE IS NOT FAIR ON ANYBODY..*

Duryodhana also has a lot of unfairness in life and so has Yudhishthir.

But what is Right (Dharma) is known to your Mind (Conscience)...

No matter how much unfairness we got, how many times we were disgraced, how many times we were denied what was due to us, what is important is how you REACTED at that time...

Stop whining Karna.

Life's unfairness does not give you a license to walk the 
wrong path…

Always remember, Life may be tough at a point, but DESTINY is not created by the SHOES we wear but by the STEPS we take… 🙂 🙂


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life Lessons From Lord Shiva That Everyone Should Learn!

There is a reason Shiva is called 'The Devo Ke Dev-Mahadev'. The peaceful looking master can transform into a destroyer, and can likewise be a bholenath. He has numerous shades to his identity and is one God who can really show us the shrewdness to live. There is more to Lord Shiva than just these capabilities. He is a man of discipline and principles. His entire character has some core principles that would do wonders if we can incorporate them into our daily lives. The seven things Lord Shiva represents: His Ash Smeared Body: Nothing lasts forever, even our body! Life is momentary, whatever is happening now is temporary and shall never last forever. If you have everything you wished for, enjoy NOW! If you are going through a hard time, Don’t Worry, It will be over!!! In a sentence – Simply live the NOW! Once, you understand this; you will never have to regret about your past or present again. However, it doesn’t mean that you completely give up on everything, just make

Just Be You !!!

12 Things to Always Remember Throughout Your Life: #BeYou 1. The past cannot be changed So don’t let it hold you back. No matter how much you think about it or cry over it, there is no going back in time to fix it. Focus on how you will move forward instead. 2. Opinions don’t define your reality “Your life isn’t yours if you constantly care what others think.” Live your life the way you want. If someone has a bad opinion of you, that is not your problem. As long as YOU know who you are, that is all that matters. 3. Everyone’s journey is different There is no timeline for life. Go at YOUR pace and create a life that YOU enjoy. Some people choose to get married at 20 while others wait until they’re 30! Neither is right or wrong, we all just take different paths in life. 4. Things always get better with time “Time heals all wounds.” When something sad or difficult happens to us, it can affect every aspect of our lives. Just remember though, things DO get better. The su

|| Lord Krishna & Today's Arjuna ||

A rare conversation between  Krishna  & Today's  Arjuna . It's one of the best conversations I have come across. 1. Arjuna :- I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic and complex. Krishna :- Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you free. 2. Arjuna :- Why has life become complicated now? Krishna :- Stop analyzing life... It makes it complicated. Just live it. 3.   Arjuna :- Why are we then constantly unhappy? Krishna :- Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy. 4. Arjuna :- Why do good people always suffer? Krishna :- Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer. With that experience, their life becomes better, not bitter. 5. Arjuna :- You mean to say such experience is useful? Krishna :- Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. It gives the test first and the lessons later. 6. Arjuna :- Because of so many