Skip to main content

Thank You ...!

   
     

        To All My Dear Friends…

Thank you so much for entering into my life

Thank you for making me feels that I'm special

Thank you for always being there when I needed you

Thank you for making me laughs when I'm sad

You always make me forget my problems

And help me have a brighter day

There has never been a dull moment with you

Thank you for all those time that you stood up for me

When everyone seemed to be downing me

Thank you for always taking care of me

But most of all

Thank you for loving

I am really so grateful to GOD

Because he have let me meet someone like you

I know you think that I do not see

All the things that you're doing just for me

Nor do I care

But youre wrong

Coz I know and I appreciate every little thing, you have done for me

And this is my way of saying thank you

And I hope that with this you will know how much I LIKE YOU

I want you to know that I'll always be here for you

Youll always have me by your side when you need me

I'm never gonna leave you

I promise that I'll stay with you until FOREVER

I know that we do not know what the future may bring to us

But even if we do not end up with each other

I'll always be a friend that you can count on

Because you are already a part, a big part of my life

You are my best friend and my confidante

I LIKE YOU all so much “FRIENDS”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Lessons From Lord Shiva That Everyone Should Learn!

There is a reason Shiva is called 'The Devo Ke Dev-Mahadev'. The peaceful looking master can transform into a destroyer, and can likewise be a bholenath. He has numerous shades to his identity and is one God who can really show us the shrewdness to live. There is more to Lord Shiva than just these capabilities. He is a man of discipline and principles. His entire character has some core principles that would do wonders if we can incorporate them into our daily lives. The seven things Lord Shiva represents: His Ash Smeared Body: Nothing lasts forever, even our body! Life is momentary, whatever is happening now is temporary and shall never last forever. If you have everything you wished for, enjoy NOW! If you are going through a hard time, Don’t Worry, It will be over!!! In a sentence – Simply live the NOW! Once, you understand this; you will never have to regret about your past or present again. However, it doesn’t mean that you completely give up on everything, just make

Just Be You !!!

12 Things to Always Remember Throughout Your Life: #BeYou 1. The past cannot be changed So don’t let it hold you back. No matter how much you think about it or cry over it, there is no going back in time to fix it. Focus on how you will move forward instead. 2. Opinions don’t define your reality “Your life isn’t yours if you constantly care what others think.” Live your life the way you want. If someone has a bad opinion of you, that is not your problem. As long as YOU know who you are, that is all that matters. 3. Everyone’s journey is different There is no timeline for life. Go at YOUR pace and create a life that YOU enjoy. Some people choose to get married at 20 while others wait until they’re 30! Neither is right or wrong, we all just take different paths in life. 4. Things always get better with time “Time heals all wounds.” When something sad or difficult happens to us, it can affect every aspect of our lives. Just remember though, things DO get better. The su

|| Lord Krishna & Today's Arjuna ||

A rare conversation between  Krishna  & Today's  Arjuna . It's one of the best conversations I have come across. 1. Arjuna :- I can’t find free time. Life has become hectic and complex. Krishna :- Activity gets you busy. But productivity gets you free. 2. Arjuna :- Why has life become complicated now? Krishna :- Stop analyzing life... It makes it complicated. Just live it. 3.   Arjuna :- Why are we then constantly unhappy? Krishna :- Worrying has become your habit. That’s why you are not happy. 4. Arjuna :- Why do good people always suffer? Krishna :- Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don’t suffer. With that experience, their life becomes better, not bitter. 5. Arjuna :- You mean to say such experience is useful? Krishna :- Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. It gives the test first and the lessons later. 6. Arjuna :- Because of so many